Sunday, November 29, 2009

So it begins!

Ok, so I'm packed... I think... Marty & Myself will start our drive up to Byron Bay today, we will do it over a few days and arrive the night before set up (The evening of the 2nd of December). Dave will fly up rockstar style on the morning of the 3rd & I think Jeff will arrive at a similar time. So over the next few days we shall drive and I shall be on the laptop saving out guide files to assist Marty & Dave in laying down their tracks. Currently the idea is to lay down drums and bass live to tape, which should sound great. Jeff insisted we not bring to much as he is shipping in a bunch of guitars, he made the mistake of saying 'what is his is mine' so I assume that the '59 gibson Les paul is mine! mwahaha!:) ...I couldnt resist bringing a few toys as you can see from the pic's below, so we are bringing: Gibson Les Paul, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, an extra Les Paul, 2 Fender Jazz Basses (Thankyou to Karris for the Fender Jazz '76... awesome!!!), Korg Tritan, Chinese Pipa, Mesa Head (Thankyou Hanny!) a bunch of pedals and stands & a lap top with Pro-Tools & Logic, so I can be sorting out files such as Maria's Keyboard files which are coming across from Finland. Once we get there I shall update you with what sexy toys JM brings in, I'm sure I'm going to be a kid in a candy store! Ok thats it for now, we shall hit the road this afternoon! - Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment